Welcome parents! While we know and understand the decision for where your child goes to school is a hard choice and an important one, we have a track record for students succeeding in their field of learning upon graduation. The information on this page is to help you and your family make the most informed decision. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Our student to teacher ratio is 15 to 1
- We have an high placement rate for our students graduating from the academy. We help place our students in hair salons in the Huntsville and surrounding market, as well as salons across the U.S.
- All tools and equipment are included in the tuition price.
- Because of the hands on experience we strive to give all of our Huntsville students, they can graduate from the cosmetology program and be valuable to the market place because of the advanced experience compared to other students coming out of school.
- Our students practice on real salon guests thus making their mannequin work VERY limited. We feel it teaches them how to build and retain clientele as well as customer relations.
Students graduating with a Diploma from The Salon Professional Academy are eligible for employment in the following careers:
- Makup Artist
- Hair Color Specialist
- Haircutting Specialist
- Beauty Sales Representative
- Salon Manager
- Salon Owner
- Beauty Educator
- Beauty Consultant